Monday, March 2, 2015

Let's Scrap Sketch DT

Hello all ~ the day has arrived that I can share with all that I have been chosen to represent the Let's Scrap Sketch Design Team http://www.letsscrapsketches.blogspot.com

The sketch this week is posted and here is what I was inspired to do


This LO was done for my great friend.  She is slightly behind and I offered to help her catch up.  This is documenting her daughter and her friendships.  

So keep checking back to see the other LO's this site will inspire me to complete.

P.S.  There is also a presence on Facebook ~ check us out!!



5 comments:

  1. Pretty layout Martha.. great work with the sketch! So happy that you are part of the DT!!! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Martha! these papers are fantastic and the photos are so much fun! love selfies <3 So glad to see you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout! good on you for helping your friend....Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrappy friends who share are the best! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your friend is so lucky to have you helping her with layouts as this is gorgeous. I love the colors and the embellishments. Looking forward to creating with you on the Let's Scrap Design Team.

    ReplyDelete