Friday, October 5, 2012

DT Challenge #145 - WINNER

I was so excited to be able to share with you all my challenge, which is inspired by another passion many share – Cooking. Needless to say I am not the chef in this house, although my husband. With this passion of his we also share watching cooking shows, which brings me to my inspiration – Alton Brown. Alton Brown has a notorious way of using alternate products to cook. His has a major dislike of single purpose tools, which brings us to our challenge.
I challenge all to make a single or double page layout or even a card, sorry no digital LO’s will work, using items that are normally used to prepare food.

We had five lovely women enter this challenge.
1 - A LO entitled "Christmas Pearls"
2 - A LO entitled "Holding You"
3 - A LO entitled "Cupcake Love"
4 - A LO entitled "Sago Pudding"
5 - A LO entitled "Spaghetti Time"
Using the Random Number Generator the winner is #4 - AKA Sago Pudding by Evelene.

Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment